Earn ETH on Venus Protocol Using Trust Wallet
Venus Protocol is a leading DeFi lending app on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) that allows you to earn yield on your cryptoassets. Download Trust Wallet to start earning ETH on Venus.
How to Earn ETH Using Trust Wallet
Install Trust Wallet
Download the iOS Crypto Wallet / Android Crypto Wallet.
Convert your BNB to ETH
Convert BNB (BEP20) into ETH (BEP20) trough Trust Wallet DEX
Open Venus App in the Trust Wallet DApp Browser
Click on the DApp Browser and search for Venus under DeFi, deposit ETH in a supply pool, and start earning interest in ETH.
Access Venus using the Trust Wallet DApp Browser
The Trust Wallet DApp Browser provides you with easy access to the DeFi lending market on Binance Smart Chain. Trust Wallet supports Venus Protocol to allow you to securely store all Binance Smart Chain assets - including pegged ETH and XVS - in Trust Wallet once you have received your interest payments and liquidity mining rewards. Additionally, you can seamlessly swap your pegged ether tokens (ETH) into other BEP20 assets directly within Trust Wallet.
Swap BNB to ETH Using Trust Wallet
Convert BNB (BEP20) into ETH (BEP20) in your Trust Wallet so that you can deploy pegged ETH tokens in a range of DeFi protocols on Binance Smart Chain.
Deposit ETH in a Venus to Earn More ETH
Deposit ETH in a Venus lending pool to receive interest payments paid out in ETH (plus XVS tokens as a liquidity mining reward).
How to Earn Interest on ETH Using Venus
- Download Trust Wallet on Android or iOS.
- Swap BNB (BEP20) tokens into ETH (BEP20) in Trust Wallet.
- Access the DApp Browser and find Venus under DeFi.
- Click on the Dashboard and connect your Smart Chain wallet.
- Click on the ETH Supply Market and approve ETH as collateral (by signing the smart contract transaction using Trust Wallet).
- Enable ETH Supply by signing the transaction using Trust Wallet.
- Deposit the amount of ETH you would like to lend in the lending pool.
- Start earning interest (in ETH) and liquidity mining rewards (in XVS) as soon as the next block is mined.